Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Update coming soon!

Hey everyone,
Just letting you all know that I am almost done making the raw images for the latest story. Its going to be quite awesome. The plan is for me to finish the raw images tomorrow. And then I will have to edit them and fix the minor pokethroughs and what nots. Then I will send them off to both the webmaster to publish the raw images, and also my friend Bill Banner. He will make the comic for me. So far the raw images are around 100, and so it will be a formidable comic. Bigger than taking candy from a muscle babe. It's Hercules vs the amazons. You are really going to love it, some of the posing are the best so far. Also, I have an update on another front. The one story I am working on its over 22,000 words long. The story probably has another 5k left, so that's long. Once I complete the story, I will post somewhere to give everyone a free preview of the written story. Then I will start the process of making images for it. Which will be different from my other comics, but will no doubt be fun. Big things on the way. I apologize for the inconsistencies, but believe me this site is now once again my main focus.

No comments:

Post a Comment