Sunday, June 12, 2011

Another Update on the way

Hey everyone, Got some good news for you guys. Bill Banner the guy who is making the mugging story comic for me thinks he might be able to get it done in the next week. Also, I have some more mini-comics coming up. Just need to edit them and put them together. Then last, I am going to try something different for the comics on this sight. I am thinking of trying a more illustrated story route where the layout won't have to be so intense or time consuming and I can focus on giving u guys more content, and not have it take me 80 hours to make one comic. I think The mini-comics will be true comics and the long stories just be illustrated similar to LH's old comics and Amy's. I hope the first one to premier to do so soon!!!QQ

No comments:

Post a Comment