Sunday, April 3, 2011

Finally updated

Alright, I got a new update! Its a 24 image folio. So its not a comic, but I know you all will enjoy the art.
Now for those of you who don't know, the last few days have been hard on me. I have a very, very good friend who is in a very bad place, and I am trying to help them as best as I can. So, my time is stretched and regrettably I didn't have the time to commit to my website like how I would have preferred. Its no excuse, but bear in mind, I am just one person, and I am trying my best.
I just want you guys to know I appreciate your patronage, and I do not take it for granted. I have 3 more updates planned for this week. More folios like the one you have seen, and I plan on having some more comics and video clips coming along soon.
Here are a couple of samples from the folio NSFW!!!!!!!!!
steeleblazer84.deviantart.com/art/Discipline-203443186
steeleblazer84.deviantart.com/art/Lifes-a-Beach-203443396

3 comments:

  1. Well, my webmaster has to publish the pictures. Which he should get down in a day or so. Normally I would try to wait till I posted, but as my life is going to be so busy I just wanted to get this taken care of. But it will be found in the picture area, titled something like various art.

    ReplyDelete