Monday, January 17, 2011

Whats New.

I've been very busy lately working on new updates for the website. In case you guys missed it, the club was updated with 2 very cool animations. Both of which were around a minute in length. Well, I got good news, I'm about half way through my newest animation and with luck, it will appear sometime in the coming week. Its a sex drain/fmg video, and it should be 2-3 minutes in length.
As for stories, I have a lot on the way. Here is a small preview of my newest story, its working title is called High Class. Its about a high profile call girl, who angers the local pimp, by trying to "muscle in on his turf" and boy does he and his goons get a shock when they find out, she has the muscle to back it up! Its going to feature a lot of sex, and violence, and you guys are going to love it. Here is a teaser from the comic copy and paste link into browser. NSFW
http://27cf08d7.picbucks.com
I have a new poll question up, so please feel free to vote. And stick around the blog, I will have more previews and updates in the days to come.

No comments:

Post a Comment